We hope all of our amazing patients are doing well and staying safe! As of May 1st we are happy to inform you that we will be officially open and operating as Governor Ducey has declared that we are now able to perform elective procedures.
Prior to re-opening, we performed a deep clean of the entire office and have implemented a set of protocols for all returning patients to ensure your safety. These include:
- All patient appointments will be staggered in order to limit the number of people in the waiting rooms and the exam rooms. Please do not show up more then 5 minutes early for your appointment. If you are running late please notify the office.
- Staff and patients are to wear all necessary PPE, this includes masks, gloves and eye protection when indicated.
- All patients are encouraged to bring their own masks to their appointments.
- Any patient who has a fever, has had recent exposure to the Covid-19 virus, or has traveled internationally (or to states with high volumes of affected individuals) is encouraged to stay home and we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken prior to their appointment.
- All surfaces will be sterilized before and after each appointment.
- Items that may have potentially been handled by multiple people have been removed, this includes magazines, candy and water bottles.
- All credit card transactions will be performed using a "no touch" technique.
- The outpatient surgery center also has adopted stringent policies in accordance with the Arizona Department of Health to maintain the safety of our surgical patients.
- We will soon be adding telehealth options for upcoming appointments, including virtual consults and routine post-operative checks.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time and we will continue to update you as we receive more information. Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to make sure that you stay healthy following your office visit and/or procedure. Please feel free to contact our office for an appointment during business hours, we look forward to seeing everyone again!